My Top 10
This page exists simply because I was asked for my top
10. Implicit in the question was who are my top
So just for you, and you know who you are, here are:
Dr Snot's top 10 men
- 10. Now taking applications*
- 9. see above
- 8-4. See 9 and 10. I could list some fictional characters, but hey they
are totally out of reach cos they don't even exist. No point even daydreaming.
- 3. Harrison Ford. I would put a picture in here but I can't find any on
the web that I actually like, which seems odd as Harrison is one of the
most lusted after men in Hollywood, or anywhere else for that matter. Anyway,
pretty much everyone in the western world knows what Harrison looks like so
i guess I don't need to. He may be getting a bit long in the tooth, but that
crooked boyish grin and earnest face just keep us coming back for more. If
Harrison rang me up and asked for a date, there are only two people who I
would knock him back for. One is:
- 2. Peter Woodward. Ah, dribble, drool. This guy has the most wonderful voice.
I could die for a voice like his, only I'd sound really dumb with a man's
voice. When my friends met him in the USA, they told him that they had a friend
who would die for his voice. He asked if I wanted his voice in his body. Peter,
I'll take the whole package, thank you very much! :-) Hooly dooly, those baby
blues, that voice and the bod - plus a whacko sense of humour. What more could
a woman ask for?
and my number one
choice??? You know who you are. You caused the creation of this page by asking
me who my top 10 are. Nice bit of vanity and need for reassurance there! For
all round gorgeousness and availability, you beat the other two hands down.
Yes, really! OK, if either Harrison or Peter rang me up and asked me out to
dinner, I would be hard pressed to say no, but I might just say no if I was
already doing something with you ;-)
Now, I wonder if you'll ever be game to talk to me again. Course, you have
to find this page first....
* applications via email to Na'Tiel
(or my home home address, but you gotta know it cos I ain't giving it out).
Non-smokers and, sorry girls, men only. If you enjoy SF, have a lively sense
of humour yet a certain seriousness, enjoy getting outdoors, are into nature
and gardening, you might be my sort of chap. Applications will be scrutinised
and scored against the following:
- Intelligence. The more the better.
- Geekiness. Geeks are my sorta guys.
- Sense of humour. Goes with 1 and 2.
- Height. Sorry, no shrimps. I don't like it when men's eyes are at the same
height as my boobs.
- Appearance. Mustn't scare small children, or me for that matter....
- Compatible interests.
Dr Snot's top 10 chaps page / created by Dr Snot / last modified 24th June